How to enroll

You will need:

  • Military member’s (i.e. the sponsor’s) Social Security Number
  • Military member’s current military ID (DEERS)
  • Method of payment
  • Personal check, cashier’s check or money order
  • Credit card: Visa or MasterCard
  • Electronic funds transfer
  • Monthly allotment from military retirement check

Download Enrollment Form   Download Young Adult Enrollment Form

Or enroll by phone at 1-800-678-7347 and choose option 1, then option 2, and ask to be transferred to Eligibility.

Send it to:
US Family Health Plan
P.O. Box 169001
Irving, Texas 75016

Your packet will arrive in 7-10 business days

In seven to 10 business days, you will receive a packet in the mail with your USFHP ID card. If you do not receive a packet in the mail, call 1-800-678-7347 for more information.

Provider Summer Issue

News for US Family Health Plan Providers

Summer 2016

View all news

Follow us on social for the most up to date news and event information.